Voting

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teresa's Card Making Day-Part 2...

I hope you don't mind...I decided to split up my post. Blogging is so new to me and I didn't want anyone to think I was rambling on too much! This is the second card I made using the OWH Sketch #108...

Slightly more whimsical in nature, but I love how it turned out! Just shows you how much that can be done with this sketch.

Supplies: DP-Walk in the Park (Echo Park). Cardstock-Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso (SU). Image-Feathered Friends (E.A.D. Designs). Die-Woodgrain Fence (MFT). Twine (stash)

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love it, colors and all the details, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the love. I am now following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, Both of these OWH cards are so nicely done. This card is sure to cheer anyone up. It is so cute. Your card below is very very pretty. I love how you thought to cover the snowflakes with hearts. I need to start thinking like you do and get more use out of my stamps. I am now a follower so that I can see all of your future creations. I left you a comment on your very first post. Enjoy your day. Thanks for joining us here in Blogland and at OWH

    ReplyDelete