Voting

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OWH Sketch #107

Here's my card for this week's OWH Sketch. I used a little "creative license" on this one. Hopefully they won't throw my card out and ban me from the site for changin' things up a little! :-DI actually got out my ProMarkers for this one. I just got them a couple of weeks ago and I have been afraid to try them. Not too bad for the first try. Just don't look too close!
Supplies: DSP-Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup). CS-Whisper White, Daffodil Delight (SU). Stamp-Pure Innocence Ladybug (MFT). Ribbon (stash). Ink-Tuxedo Black Momento (Tsukineko).

3 comments:

  1. We won't ban you, Teresa, and the cardmaking police won't even write you a ticket. This card is darling! We see sketches as a jumping off point, and you did that beautifully. Love those papers. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and adorable card, liking the dp and colors. very pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable card AND your take on the sketch. Thanks for all the love you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete