Voting

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad...

Here's the card I made for my father-in-law's birthday. He will be 89 on Valentine's Day! We celebrated a few days early by piggin' out at the local pizzeria's buffet...I have been saving calories all week for this splurge!

The sketch is from last year...Sketchy Sunday TG009 by Tiffany Johnson. I love the sketch and it worked well with the card. I don't do many masculine cards, so I needed all the help I could get. He really liked the card!

Here's the inside...Nothing "special", but at least it isn't nekkid!

Supplies: DSP-Wanted (Cosmo Cricket). Cardstock-Crumbcake, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip (SU). Sentiment-Random Sayings Stickerz (E.A.D. Designs). Die Cuts-Bracket Tab, By the Numbers, By the Letters (MFT)

No comments:

Post a Comment