Voting

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fall to Layout #177

I made a couple of cards for the challenge at the Clean & Simple blog.
It was a little challenging for me at first, but turned out to be a great layout. The embossing is what made the difference for me. There was way too much "space" for me. Embossing is a wonderful way to fill the space, but keep the clean & simple aspect of the card. Enjoy...

Supplies: DP-Summer's End (Fancy Pants). Cardstock-Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip (SU). Scallop Circles (SU stash). Embossing Folders (ProvoCraft). Stamp-Mixed Bunch (SU). Dies-Dizzy Doily Duo (MFT). Punches-Build a Bird, Blossom (SU). Sentiments (EAD Designs).

1 comment:

  1. I love this sketch, especially in love with the die. beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love.

    ReplyDelete