Voting

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teresa's Card Making Day-Part 1

Here's this week's sketch from OWH. I really enjoyed  this sketch because it has so many possibilities. I actually made two cards and I can see myself using this sketch over and over! Hope you enjoy...
My first card is my hubby's Valentine's Day card. I usually end up buying a card for him, but decided to "jump" right in and make one. Show him that all that money I spend on my hobby is worth it! ;-D
The vine I stamped is actually a Christmas stamp. It is from Great Impressions and I liked what I imagined I could do with it! LOL! Here's the stamp...
As you can see it has several snowflakes on it. I just covered them with my hearts. I'm thinking I can use flowers and other miscellaneous items on this as well.
Supplies: DP-Heart to Heart (Fancy Pants). Cardstock-Whisper White, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler (SU). Stamp-Snowflake Swirl Background (Great Impressions). Punches-Heart to Heart, Small Heart (SU)

4 comments:

  1. Great card for hubby. Liking that swirl. heart are futtering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Teresa! I love how you got more mileage out of that stamp and the hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great improv with the stamp..Love the colors! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete