Voting

Friday, February 17, 2012

Card Patterns...Sketch #152

Wow...I almost forgot to get my card entered into the Card Patterns challenge in time! I had them done. I just didn't get it posted. Here's the sketch...

Here's my cards. I usually make two cards from every card sketch. I try to use different DP and colors. This gives me two opportunities to accomplish the goal...Sometime one works and one doesn't! I love how both of these turned out. Hope you enjoy...

Supplies: DP-Little Black Dress (Basic Grey). Cardstock-Black, Basic Gray, Crumbcake (SU), Kraft (stash). Stamp-3 Silhouettes (Hero Arts) Dies-Flower Trio, Vintage Flourish  (MFT) Oval Doily, Oval (Spellbinders). Basic Gray Corduroy Button (SU). Embossing Powder (Stampendous).
Supplies: DP-It's the Little Things (Fancy Pants). Cardstock-Black, Crumbcake (SU). Stamp-3 Silhouettes (Hero Arts) Dies-Oval Doily, Oval (Spellbinders). Crumbcake Seam Binding (SU). Embossing Powder (Stampendous).

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous! Lovely colours, details and patterned papers. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete