Voting

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OWH Sketch #105...

How's this for miracles...I actually finished two card challenges! Yippee!! This time I went for the Operation Write Home sketch. I love OWH sketches and the organization itself is so inspiring. I really want to start contributing to their mission. I just need to get my craftroom finished so I can focus on cardmaking...not organizing!
As you can see I used just about everything I used in my Mojo Monday card. Much easier than putting everything back and starting from scratch!
Supplies (All Stampin' Up except where otherwise noted): DSP-Spice Cake. Cardstock-Crumbcake, Pool Party, Soft Suede. Ink-Pool Party, Soft Suede, Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko). Stamps-Triple Treat Flower. Punches-Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower. Dies-Open Scallop Doiley (MFT)

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card....I think this is my favorite Stampin' Up! paper...so sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great anytime card. Love all the layers! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work on this week's OWH sketch! The colors and papers are gorgeous together. Good luck on finishing your crafty room. Our heroes would love getting cards made by you. :)

    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team
    operationwritehome.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Teresa! Love those papers and that layered flower is fantastic! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, I can't wait for your room to be done so you can share more of your great cards with OWH. I am so glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete