Voting

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mojo Monday #225

Yeah! I finally got a Mojo Monday card finished on time. I really love this sketch. There are so many variations...I can see myself using it again and again. Please pardon the photography. That's just one more skill I will have to brush up on. Until then...Here goes!
I did deviate ever-so-slightly from the original sketch, but I think it fits the bill. To me, that's truely what sketches are for. To challenge us and stretch our imaginations!
Supplies (all Stampin' Up except where otherwise noted): DSP-Spice Cake. Cardstock-Crumbcake, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla. Ink-Pool Party, Soft Suede, Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko). Stamps-Triple Treat Flower, Wishful Elegance (Verve). Punches-Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there were "like" buttons! I would click them!! Beautiful work Teresa! And your pictures are not too bad! I love your Art! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete